Event Retail Assistant Jobs Available for Commonwealth Games
Summer 2022 will see a fantastic celebration of sport and culture when the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, the largest event ever held in the West Midlands, takes place. We are looking for Event Retail Sales Assistants to join us as we work to help make this event a huge success.
We are looking for responsible and highly motivated sales assistants who are ready to provide an excellent customer experience as well as maintaining the sales location they are working on.
Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Assistant will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations. We will have pop-up stores at all venues across the City of Birmingham and the surrounding area and are looking for staff to go the extra mile in making sure the experience for the fans exceeds expectation.
• Deliver excellent customer service and a unique experience for every customer.
• Become knowledgeable in the product range and store layout to be able to assist the customers.
• Assist in product placement, restocking the shop and maintaining a clean and organised work area.
• Work with the Assistant and Store Manager to ensure the customer experience is of the highest quality.
• Customer service experience
• Cashier experience desirable
• Strong communication skills
• Enthusiastic and hard working
• Enjoys working in a team
• Great hourly rate
• Location – Birmingham, Coventry, Leamington Spa and Wolverhampton
• Mon – Sun, various shifts available
• June – August 2022 with additional hours from 27th July – 8th August 2022
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Part of the Cube International group, Cube Partnership is at the forefront of redefining and reimagining the sports retail, ecommerce, licensing and merchandise industries, working with sports brands, lifestyle brands, teams, venues and events across the globe.